New Baltimore City District Courthouse (DGS)
- Wage Scale
- 5% VSBE
- 40% MBE (8% African American; 11% Women)
- 2 year substantial completion and 2 year warranty period
- Pricing to be held for 120 days following bid opening
The Lofts at Stehli Silk Mill
Stehli Silk Mill is an adaptive re-use renovation project consisting of approximately 165 apartment units. The majority of the apartments are singles, studios and a few doubles. In addition to the apartments, a future brew pub is planned for one of the existing single story structures. Ancillary structures related to the former boiler building will be utilized to provide amenity spaces for the residents, and shell retail or office space.
The project is generally delineated into two (2) areas of activity, and is reflected in the drawings as such.
* Price 1 – Mill Buildings 1, 2 & 3, Mill 21 / Boiler Complex – Mills 1, 2 & 3 are all part of the “main building”, which runs parallel to Martha Avenue. This building is over 900′ long and three (3) stories high. Phase one is to also include all work as identified in Building 21 (former cafeteria) and basement level of Mill 1 as shown on A1.01, as well as all work in the former Boiler Plant Building (AKA – Amenity Center) as identified on A1.10. This includes all required MEP systems.
* Price 2 – Mill Buildings 5 & 6 – Mills 5 & 6 part of “T” shaped building, which is located approximately 170’0″ behind the main building. Mill Buildings 5&6 face Marshall Avenue.
ALL PRICING SHALL BE BROKEN UP FOR BUDGETING PURPOSES, ONLY. THE JOB WILL BE EXECUTED IN ONE CONTINUOUS PHASE, OVER AN 18-24 MONTH PERIOD.
The project scope consists of and includes (but is not limited to the following):
Concrete Topping at Existing Floor Assembly
Brush Blasting of existing wood beams, decks, brick walls, stair towers, etc.
Structural & Misc. Metals
Finish Carpentry – including running trim
Millwork (Kitchen and bathroom cabinetry, shelving – @ kitchens & closets)
Granite Counters (@ kitchens and baths)
Roofing – Boiler complex only – (Mills 1-5 re-roofed in Fall 2014) Patching of penetrations only for Mills 1-5.
Waterproofing of future elevator pits
Supply Doors, Frames & Hardware
Drywall, Framing, & Insulation
Residential Appliances (FBO – hook up by trades)
Electrical (including fire alarm)
Low voltage systems (Security, door access, – vendor design)
Site/Civil drawings are now approved by Manheim Township, and are in the process of being recorded in the land records. Architectural, Structural, and MEP plans are also finalized. A building permit will be pulled before end of this month, with construction starting in November.
A site visit has already occurred but can be added upon request by contacting Marc Munafo @ 410-591-2917.
Feel free to contact Marc directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, for clarifications or assumptions. Brett Wolter (email@example.com) and John Speights (firstname.lastname@example.org) are also available to answer any questions.
Chick Webb Recreation Center
CAM Construction is aggressively bidding the renovation and addition to the Chick Webb Recreation Center project and is requesting your firm’s participation. The project consists of the restoration and renovation of the existing building and natatorium and the addition of a new gymnasium and support area.
Site development will consist new paving, rubber surface play area, play structures, hardscape, and landscape features.
MWBOO certified Minority Business Enterprises are encouraged to respond to this solicitation notice. Note – only MWBOO Minority Enterprises can be counted towards the MBE Goal and sub goals
The project has an overall MWBOO MBE participation goal of 27%, inclusive of a 10% Women Business Enterprise sub-goal.
- We note that it is imperative that all proposed MWBOO MBE’s MUST submit Part B completed with signature 24 hours prior to bid date as this Statement of Intent must be submitted with our bid. Note the % should be left blank to be filled out by CAM as it is based on our total bid value
Prospective bidders are advised this project is subject to Prevailing Wage rates and regulations.
Special Attention is directed to the Following:
- Division 00 Procurement and Contracting Requirements
- Division 01 General Requirements
- MBE Requirements, Forms and Procedures
Major trades include: demolition, sitework, fencing, site furnishings, landscaping, concrete, masonry, steel, waterproofing, roofing, fireproofing, doors and frames, alum storefront, drywall, tile, flooring, painting, specialties, swimming pools, shades structures, window treatment, mechanical, and electrical.
St. Joseph Roman Catholic Church – Additions and Alterations
CAM is the selected Construction Manager for this project. Pre-Construction begins in Spring 2022. Project Schedule to be announced.
Church of Reconciliation (COR)
CAM has been awarded a 2-level, 22,000 sf Church, to be built in Bel Air, MD. The lower level consists of Sunday School rooms, Fellowship Area (for receptions, events, etc.), meeting rooms, full service kitchen, storage and men/women’s rest rooms. A full service elevator and stairwell provide means to easily access the floor above.
The 2nd level includes an “Admin Wing” comprised of offices, reception area, restrooms, storage, etc. The main feature of the building is the area of worship which includes the Main Entrance, Narthex, Chancel, Sacristy, Prayer, Cry Room and Music Area. In addition to the main building, a 40′ x 80′ Pavilion is part of the work to be complete.
RFI’s Due: Monday, April 5, 2021 @ 4:00pm
- Expected Start: Site Work – June 2021
- Duration approx. 1 year – June 2022 completion