- Wage Scale
- 5% VSBE
- 40% MBE (8% African American; 11% Women)
- 2 year substantial completion and 2 year warranty period
- Pricing to be held for 120 days following bid opening
Stehli Silk Mill is an adaptive re-use renovation project consisting of approximately 165 apartment units. The majority of the apartments are singles, studios and a few doubles. In addition to the apartments, a future brew pub is planned for one of the existing single story structures. Ancillary structures related to the former boiler building will be utilized to provide amenity spaces for the residents, and shell retail or office space.
The project is generally delineated into two (2) areas of activity, and is reflected in the drawings as such.
* Price 1 – Mill Buildings 1, 2 & 3, Mill 21 / Boiler Complex – Mills 1, 2 & 3 are all part of the “main building”, which runs parallel to Martha Avenue. This building is over 900′ long and three (3) stories high. Phase one is to also include all work as identified in Building 21 (former cafeteria) and basement level of Mill 1 as shown on A1.01, as well as all work in the former Boiler Plant Building (AKA – Amenity Center) as identified on A1.10. This includes all required MEP systems.
* Price 2 – Mill Buildings 5 & 6 – Mills 5 & 6 part of “T” shaped building, which is located approximately 170’0″ behind the main building. Mill Buildings 5&6 face Marshall Avenue.
ALL PRICING SHALL BE BROKEN UP FOR BUDGETING PURPOSES, ONLY. THE JOB WILL BE EXECUTED IN ONE CONTINUOUS PHASE, OVER AN 18-24 MONTH PERIOD.
The project scope consists of and includes (but is not limited to the following):
Concrete Topping at Existing Floor Assembly
Brush Blasting of existing wood beams, decks, brick walls, stair towers, etc.
Structural & Misc. Metals
Finish Carpentry – including running trim
Millwork (Kitchen and bathroom cabinetry, shelving – @ kitchens & closets)
Granite Counters (@ kitchens and baths)
Roofing – Boiler complex only – (Mills 1-5 re-roofed in Fall 2014) Patching of penetrations only for Mills 1-5.
Waterproofing of future elevator pits
Supply Doors, Frames & Hardware
Drywall, Framing, & Insulation
Residential Appliances (FBO – hook up by trades)
Electrical (including fire alarm)
Low voltage systems (Security, door access, – vendor design)
Site/Civil drawings are now approved by Manheim Township, and are in the process of being recorded in the land records. Architectural, Structural, and MEP plans are also finalized. A building permit will be pulled before end of this month, with construction starting in November.
A site visit has already occurred but can be added upon request by contacting Marc Munafo @ 410-591-2917.
Feel free to contact Marc directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, for clarifications or assumptions. Brett Wolter (email@example.com) and John Speights (firstname.lastname@example.org) are also available to answer any questions.
CAM Construction is aggressively bidding the renovation and addition to the Chick Webb Recreation Center project and is requesting your firm’s participation. The project consists of the restoration and renovation of the existing building and natatorium and the addition of a new gymnasium and support area.
Site development will consist new paving, rubber surface play area, play structures, hardscape, and landscape features.
MWBOO certified Minority Business Enterprises are encouraged to respond to this solicitation notice. Note – only MWBOO Minority Enterprises can be counted towards the MBE Goal and sub goals
The project has an overall MWBOO MBE participation goal of 27%, inclusive of a 10% Women Business Enterprise sub-goal.
- We note that it is imperative that all proposed MWBOO MBE’s MUST submit Part B completed with signature 24 hours prior to bid date as this Statement of Intent must be submitted with our bid. Note the % should be left blank to be filled out by CAM as it is based on our total bid value
Prospective bidders are advised this project is subject to Prevailing Wage rates and regulations.
Special Attention is directed to the Following:
- Division 00 Procurement and Contracting Requirements
- Division 01 General Requirements
- MBE Requirements, Forms and Procedures
Major trades include: demolition, sitework, fencing, site furnishings, landscaping, concrete, masonry, steel, waterproofing, roofing, fireproofing, doors and frames, alum storefront, drywall, tile, flooring, painting, specialties, swimming pools, shades structures, window treatment, mechanical, and electrical.
CAM is the selected Construction Manager for this project. Pre-Construction begins in Spring 2022. Project Schedule to be announced.
Maryland Food Bank is a 21,000 sf, renovation and addition located at 2200 Halethorpe Farm Rd, Baltimore, MD 21224. The renovation and addition take place in an existing 80,000 sf warehouse and 2,000 sf commercial kitchen area. The warehouse is structurally comprised of concrete slab on grade with steel framing and tilt-up concrete wall panel construction.
The new addition and renovation scope is composed of developing both first and second floor office space as well as the renovation and expansion of the existing commercial kitchen.