This project included the complete renovation and major additions to the historic 1925 public school building. Great care was taken in the planning and construction of this 125,000 square foot project in that it was continuously occupied throughout the renovation.
Extensive use of temporary barriers and pedestrian flow controls were required. A large amount of hazardous material abatement was included in the contract.
Also included was a complete floor by floor finish and equipment modifications and complete mechanical and electrical system replacement and upgrades