Project included a complete renovation of the existing 55,000 square feet school and construction of a 15,000 square foot addition to this historic building, originally constructed in 1929 and included in the National Historic Registry.
Interior renovations included new mechanical and electrical systems as well as the addition of several new classrooms, labs and support facilities. The renovation also included installation of a state of the art CAT 5 fiber optics computer data & TV network.
Great care was taken on the exterior renovations to preserve the details of this classic building. The signature cupola was removed and completely refurbished prior to its re-installation. The addition was designed to complement the historic building and provide an additional 15,000 square feet of academic space.
Site renovations involved the construction of new parking lots, installation of new landscaping and playground construction.